|Address||777 Frikkie Meyer Blvd, Vanderbijlpark, 1900n|
|Phone||+27 16 982 8000|
- 430 slots and 22 table games
- A range of excellent restaurants
- The indoor climate controlled Aquadome
- Wide range of conferencing and function facilities
- A number of accommodation options
Emerald Resort & Casino is located just 45 minutes away from Johannesburg on the banks of the Vaal River. The casino resort offers a good range of slots and table games, plenty of adventurous entertainment including activities on the Vaal River. Some of the highlights include the Aquadome and the Animal World Zoo. Accommodation choices range from a caravan park to a four-star hotel. There are fancy and casual restaurants, a sports bar, and facilities for conferences and venues.
Casino’s Gambling Facilities
Emerald Casino has 430 slot machines and 22 table games. Table games include blackjack, baccarat, poker, and roulette. Slots are available in both smoking and non-smoking areas. Table games are available in both smoking and non-smoking areas, along with some games in the Prive and a Private Room inside the Prive. The Private Room hosts high roller VIP clients. Play table games from 11h00 to late on Sundays to Thursdays and 24 hours a day on Friday and Saturday. Slots are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
While you play, you can accumulate points for the Emerald Rewards programme. Use the points for discounts on hospitality and experiences. Those who reach the Diamond and Gold cards have access to the Prive, where there are extra events, promotions, and entertainment.
Food & Other Entertainment
There are scrumptious restaurants at the Emerald Casino. Try out High Stakes for a classy experience or Breeze for a family style menu. Have a bite to eat at the Sports Bar while you watch live sports broadcasts. There are also a number of takeaway fast food options. The Emerald Hotel Restaurant offers a great breakfast buffet, Sunday carveries and room service.
There are a number of resort experiences including ten-pin bowling at the Pins Bowling Alley, wall climbing, fishing on the Vaal River’s banks, Putt Putt, and the Emerald Zoo. Relax at the Emerald Spa, and enjoy a sunset game drive. On Sundays, you can enjoy a buffet lunch on the Liquid Lounge cruise on the Vaal River. I-Zone is great for teens with a large variety of computer games. Ages 4 to 13 are kept entertained in the KidZone where childcare professionals look after your kids. The Aquadome is definitely a highlight for family friendly fun at Emerald Casino. This indoor water play area with a controlled climate and warm waters has a shipwreck and a water slide.
The resort offers a variety of conference venues that cater to large conferences with up to 3,000 delegates, along with tailor-made packages, and wedding packages. Conferences and events may be held in the River Resort hall, the Kilimanjaro venue, the Mombasa & Nairobi rooms, the Emerald Arena, the Game Park Lapa, and on a Liquid Lounge river cruise.
There are a number of accommodation options at the Emerald Resort & Casino including both luxury and self-catering options.
- The luxurious 4-star Emerald Hotel was designed with Kenyan inspiration, and has 77 rooms and suites along with onsite gym facilities.
- Bush Lodges provide comfortable and stylish accommodation in a natural setting. There are both one and two bedroom lodges along with a VIP Leopard Lodge.
- River Resort Chalets sleep between two and six people. The chalets are a short walk away from the Vaal River. This is a great choice for boating, fishing, and water sports enthusiasts. There is a private swimming pool for chalet guests.
- There is a Caravan Site available with electricity points and access to bathroom facilities, a pool, and outdoor activities. The Caravan Site is located a short walk to the river on Emerald Resort & Casino’s beautiful grounds.