Contrary to the traditional New Year’s resolutions that people traditionally make at the start of each new year, Springbok Casino is encouraging its players to think a little bit out of the box. It’s been a tough period, and there are lots of people around us that could do with some kindness and assistance. As such, Springbok Casino is recommending that we all make resolutions that make a positive impact on the people and the environment around us.
To give you some good ideas of the fantastic things that can be done for others, without any financial outlay, Springbok Casino has put together a video that you can watch here. And to encourage you to watch the video, Springbok Casino is throwing in a special little something for its players. If you watch the inspiring 50 second video until the end, you’ll find out how to claim free spins on Gemtopia slot until the end of January. This is definitely a win-win promotion!
Let’s start with the free spins promo
- Until the end of the month (January 31st, 2021), you can claim 25 free spins on Gemtopia slot.
- Watch the video and find out how to claim these free spins.
- What we do know is that you need to enter the coupon code: 2021-TOGETHER to get the free spins in motion.
What Springbok Casino suggests
Springbok Casino’s message is simple. Instead of promising yourself to go on diet, go to the gym, eat healthily or take a course, you are rather encouraged to think how you can do something for someone (or something) else.
“Join a gym, drink less, eat better -- instead of those tired old New Year’s resolutions everyone makes (and breaks), how about some resolutions that will make the people in your life happy?”asks Springbok’s manager, Daniel van Wyke.”"Or really go for it and include other people, animals and the environment!”
Ideas for Altruistic New Year’s Resolutions
- Family first: This is the ideal period to spend more quality time with your family. Put aside some time every day or every week to do fun things with your loved ones. It can be something as simple as a walk in the park or a game’s night at home. And while we’re talking family: Call your grandparents or other elderly relatives and let them know that you’re thinking about them.
- Be neighborly: Do you really know your next door neighbor besides his name? Be proactive: knock on your neighbors’ doors and introduce yourself. Let them know that you’re available if they ever need help. Or be bolder and invite them over for a braai!
- Adopt a pet: Take a new furry friend home from the shelter and give it a chance in life. You’ll never look back! Puppies and kittens are almost always adopted, and so if you can adopt an older pet, even better!
- Go green: The environment can also do with some love and care these days. Springbok Casino is encouraging its players to do two things: Use less plastic and help clean up beaches or parks that are polluted with litter.
- Give, give, give: If you’re lucky enough to be able to afford to donate to a special cause, Springbok Casino encourages you to commit to a monthly donation, so that the gift of giving continues long after the New Year celebrations die down.