When you sit down to play at NetEnt online casinos this month, don’t be too shocked by the colorful language coming from the direction of a brand-new slot game. NetEnt is adding a new branded title to its fabulous mix this month with the release of Gordon Ramsay: Hell’s Kitchen slot.
The game is based on the world’s most renowned and influential TV chefs, who has become an iconic presenter in his own right since he first graced the small screen in 1998. Ramsay presented Hell’s Kitchen and 24 Hours to Hell and Back and is best known for his no-barriers style of criticism, famous catchphrases, and sharp wit. His fiery temper also knows no bounds.
The new slot machine manages to encompass the two things that fans love about Ramsay: His unique presenting style and his scrumptious chef-created meals which are found in his restaurants that spread across the globe – from UK to Hong Kong and the United States.
16 Michelin Star Chef Comes to the Reels
NetEnt has created some of the best branded video slot titles in the industry over the past few years, but the software group is very excited to roll out the latest title, Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen.
According to Bryan Upton, NetEnt Director of Games: “Gordon Ramsay is a true rock star of the restaurant world. His strong personality and use of colourful vocabulary as front-man of Hell’s Kitchen have earned him legend status as a multi-Michelin starred celebrity chef, with fans all over the world. Just as importantly, this allows us to produce a true slot with a strong narrative and a lot of adult fun! We can’t wait to see what our players think of what we have in store for them.”
The new slot was also celebrated by Gordon Ramsay’s licensing agent, Global Merchandising Services. The chef’s licensing manager, Jens Drinkwater said: “NetEnt’s commitment to entertainment has made it a clear leader in the online casino industry and we’re thrilled to support the company with the addition of Gordon’s branded title.”
About New Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen Slot
These are some of the highlighted features that South African players can expect to find on the new NetEnt slot game when it comes out this month.
Four Evolution Brands
- 5 reels
- 20 pay lines
- Low volatility
- Win up to 1,000 x your stake
- Reels filled with symbols of delicious looking dishes.
- Random wilds found in base game
- Wild Game Logo symbols can land on all the reels in the base game and during the bonus round, substituting for other symbols.
- A random Ramsay’s Wild feature can trigger at times, rewarding players with up to 7 wilds randomly placed on the reels.
- Land 3 flaming Gordon Ramsay scatters to activate the Team Challenge Bonus Round. The scatters can land on all reels except the center one, and they trigger between 10 to 15 free spins.
- After triggering the Team Challenge Bonus Round, the screen divides into two separate 5 x 3 reel sets, each one representing a different team. Decide ahead if you want to be a member of the Blue Team or the Red team and then you’re set for a whirlwind of free spins that come jam packed with extra multipliers, extra wilds, and extra bonus features. If you’re on the winning team by the end of the free spins, you’ll trigger the Bonus Game.
- Pick ‘em Gordon’s Bonus Game: You’re offered 15 menus and you’re asked to pick them one by one to reveal your prizes. You can win cash prizes of up to 5 x and mystery multipliers.
Play NetEnt Online Casinos
|Casinos||Welcome Bonus||Visit Casino|
|20 Free Spin Bonus |
R4,000 Welcome Bonus
|R300 Free No Deposit Bonus |
200% Match Bonus
Rich Casino Review
|R350 Free No Deposit Bonus |
Coupon Code NDC350
R10,000 Welcome Bonus
|R22,500 Bonus + 200 Spins|| |
Casino Planet Review