- Website: Website in any form refers to Southafricancasinos.co.za
- We, Us and Our: The use of We, Us and Our in any form refers to Southafricancasinos.co.za
- You: You in any form refers to the individual(s) visiting and/or posting content on the Website
- Agreement: “Agreement” in any form refers to any and all terms and conditions presented in this document.
Southafricancasinos.co.za is engaged in providing information and other services about South African online casinos to players that are interested in gambling at these casinos. We are not a remote gambling operator and we do not accept bets on gambling games. We operate strictly in accordance to the South African laws and rules, particularly those pertaining to gambling.
Use of and access to Southafricancasinos.co.za is contingent on your acceptance of this Agreement, in full and without modification. When you start using this Website your acceptance to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement is deemed to have been given. We urge you to read the Agreement carefully and understand it completely before you use this Website. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in totality then you are not authorised to use the Website and should refrain from using it.
We reserve the full right to amend the Agreement or any part of it as we deem fit. We are not required to notify you of such changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Website after such changes will be deemed as acceptance of the revised Agreement.
Terms and Conditions
By visiting the Website, you confirm acceptance of all the following Terms and Conditions:
- 1. The material posted on this Website and that sent to you via email is for information only. We endeavour to ensure that the information is correct, but we cannot guarantee it, mainly due to the changing nature of the South African online gaming environment. We are neither responsible nor liable for the outcome of any actions taken by you based on this information. You agree that you are acting on your own initiative and at your own risk.
- 2. You agree to use the Website in accordance with the relevant South African laws. In particular, you agree not to use the Website for any illegal activities. You also confirm that you are of the age required for gambling under South African laws. You will indemnify us from all third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, fees and expenses arising from your violating any of these terms.
- 3. You agree not to upload to the Website any of the following:
- Computer viruses of any kind that have the potential of disrupting normal functioning of the website.
- Any hypertext link to any part of the Website.
- Content which may normally be deemed offensive or obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- 4. We do not guarantee that the Website will run uninterrupted and free of errors. In case you do not find the Website or its operations satisfactory, the only remedy you have is to stop using the Website. You agree not to make any claims for compensation of any kind in such event.
- 5. To provide better services we may include links to South African online casinos and other websites. We only inform you of the products they offer and do not endorse them. You agree not to hold us responsible for the non-availability or improper functioning of the external sites or for the information posted on them. You will take action based on that information solely at your risk.
- 6. When you submit content to this Website in any form and through any medium, including reviews and comments about South African online casinos, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to use your submitted content and the name used by you in the submitted content in any manner deemed suitable at our discretion.
- 7. All contents published on our Website are copyrighted and unlawful use, distribution and duplicating of the content is a violation of South African copyright and/or trademark laws.