The online casino software vendor, Yggdrasil, announced that it has launched its fifth title together with its partner games studio, Peter & Sons. In a press release this week, the two parties that that they have “embarked on a fearsome quest in search of giant wins in new release Hammer of Gods”.
The new release is part of Yggdrasil’s YG Masters program,whereby the group partners up with smaller studios such as Peter & Sons to create exclusive content for its players. Hammer of Gods, a Norse themed game, went live at Yggdrasil-powered casinos this week. It works off Yggdrasil’s GATI technology which allows the vendor’s partners to create content easily and in line with the high standards set.
Yggdrasil and Peter & Sons Comment on New Release
Stuart McCarthy, Head of Product and Programs at Yggdrasil, said: “With a distinct graphical style, immersive gameplay and giant win potential, Hammer of Gods is another thrilling Peter & Sons addition to the YG Masters portfolio.”
“It has been a hugely rewarding relationship so far, and we can’t wait to roll out Hammer of Gods across our operator network.”
Yann Bautista, Business Development Manager at Peter & Sons, said: “Our games have been well received by Yggdrasil partners with every new release, and we’re delighted to launch Hammer of Gods.
“With Wilds, Multipliers, Special Features and enormous wins, it combines plenty of fantastic elements and we’re eager to see how fans react.”
What’s Hammer of Gods Slot All About?
- High volatility slot game
- Fun, quirky, cartoon characters
- Icons include Thor’s Shield, Viking, Wolf Warrior, a Marauder and a Mistress as high paying symbols, while the lower-paying symbols are Nine to Ace.
- Thor is the jackpot symbol and his Hammer is the wild.
- Each wild symbol that appears turns into a special wild which is stored in the power meter to the left of the reels.
- When three wild Hammers appear on the reels, the stored wilds are released and turn sticky in the Respin feature, resulting in bigger wins.
- Random symbols can be highlighted through the game on any spin, and are boosted by multipliers of up to 4 x.
- 3, 4, 5, or 6 Shield scatters can pay out 2, 10, 100 or 500 x your stake, depending on how many you land.
- At least three Shields also trigger the free spins bonus game which awards 15 free spins.
Other Yggdrasil Games
Hammer of Gods is the latest collaboration between Yggdrasil and the Armenian-based Peter & Sons.
In July this year, the parties launched Robin – Nottingham Raiders, which is the second title featuring Robin Hood and his legendary band of merry men. The game is a sequel to the highly popular Robin – Sherwood Marauders which went live earlier this year. According to McCarthy, Robin – Nottingham Raiders “features a quirky ye Olde English soundtrack, outstanding aesthetics and exciting gameplay, which combined delivers a great experience for slot fans.”