The online casino software group, Play ‘n Go plans to release two online slot games this month. By the end of July, both, Hotel Yeti-Way and Odin Protector of Realms, will be found at South African casinos that carry games by Play ‘n Go. Let’s take a look at the new titles in more depth.
Hotel Yeti-Way Slot
This slot was released today (July 15th) at Play ‘n Go casinos. It’s the perfect choice for adrenaline junkies who love to combine their extreme streak with fantastic online slots entertainment. The fun, adventure theme is combined with some great visuals to make this game a winner.
The high-volatility Hotel Yeti-Way has an RTP rate of 96.18%and offers some great features. Here are some of them:
- 6 reels and 262,114 ways of winning.
- Bet levels of between 0.10 and 100.00.
- Chance to win 30,000 x your stake.
- Two kinds of wild symbols.
The Icy Wild – stands in for all paying symbols. If you land 6 of these wilds, it serves as a scatter and pays out 3 x your bet.
The Yeti Wild – not only stands in for other symbols, but also uplocks one of the three random reel modifies in the base game.
- Three random reel modifiers:
Surfing random reel modifier: This medium volatility feature randomly adds 2 – 8 wild symbols on the reels.
Bungee jumping reel modifier: Find 1 – 4 stacked wilds set at medium to high volatility.
Scuba diving reel modifier: Grab a respin, with the chance to get up to 24 respins when a sticky shark symbol lurks.
- Scatter symbol: 3 or more Island Map symbols trigger the free spins bonus.
- Free spins: Between 3 and 6 scatter symbols award you between 8 and 20 free spins. You can also choose which reel modifier you’d like to play out during the free spins.
- Dynamic reel mechanism: All three wild Yetis are powered by this feature during the free spins, with the chance to win up to 262,188 x.
Odin: Protector of Realms
You can look forward to playing this Norse-themed 37-space grid slot at Play ‘n Go Casinos from July 29th. The medium volatility game promises an RTP rate of 96.20%.
Special features in Odin: Protector of Realms
- Stunningly animated and featuring much-loved Norse mythology characters such as Odin.
- Win up to 5,000 x your stake.
- Cluster Pays mechanic: When players see 5 or more matching symbols connect on the grid, they grab a win and get absorbed into the Ring Meter. After that, more symbols cascade down to fill the spot of the winning symbols.
- Wild symbols: Odin’s sword is the wild symbol that substitutes for all regular symbols on the 37-space grid.
- Forged Ring Features: Whenever you form a winning cluster on the grid, the symbols of this cluster are added to the game’s Ring Meter. As more wins form, the meter is filled until to reaches the maximum level, you’ll trigger one of three Forger Ring features.
- Bronze Forged Feature: You can trigger this feature with 30 symbols to create a cluster of 7 symbols.
- Silver Forged Feature: This is triggered with 70 symbols to form a cluster of up to 19 symbols.
- Gold Forged Feature: Triggered with 120 symbols.
- Modifiers: Random upgrades can be made to non-winning cascades.